Inspired Me

Hi there! I am Vienna Mae Mendoza. Born on the 5th day of august 1999 in General Santos City. I am the first born of Vicente Mendoza and Cristina Mendoza. I have 3 other siblings - a twin and the youngest son. We are currently living in Glan Sarangani Province.

My mother treasures education the most. She wanted that all of her children to be educated. Growing up knowing about the dreams of my parents, push me to work harder. That is why during in my grade school years and high school years, I graduated as one of the academic achievers. Now that I am a 3rd year student and soon to be graduating, makes me feel so happy because knowing that I have granted one of the wishes of my parents. And time will come, that all of the us, me and my siblings, will be successful and all of the sacrifices of our parents will be paid off.

For almost 14 years of my life spent in educating myself, I can say that it is still not the end. By spending most of my time studying, makes me still crave for more learning. And I believe in the saying of Isaac Asimov "Education isn't something that you can finish." Learning has no ending, it will end when your dying.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts