The Teacher in Me


Being a teacher is said to be the greatest profession among all. But I'm one of those people who doesn't appreciate teaching. And look where I am. Studying to become a great teacher.

Choosing this path is not my like but a choice. Choice because there are no more available courses that are fit to my entrance examination grade. Also my family really wanted me to become one. And the one who really pushes me to become a teacher is my mother. Not because she is a teacher but she wanted me to find out how beautiful it is to become a teacher.

As the time goes by, I finally found the essence of becoming a teacher. It is a very big privileged to become a teacher because you are the one who molds the future of your students. It is also a very big challenge because the future generation will depend on you. And as the time flies, I also learned to love teaching.

Generation Z students are way too different to what the students are in the past. That is why, we the future educators, find it more difficult to integrate the lesson in the class because some of the old teaching methods are not applicable for today's generation. And still I am not yet ready to teacher the young generation. One of the reason why is that I am still inadequate in terms of teaching. Someone says that "You cannot teach what you do not know". And I still need a lot of time to become a great teacher.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts